ABOUT THE FEDERATION
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
St John’s and St Paul’s Whitechapel Church of England Primary School provide a caring, inclusive and supportive community, with a distinctive Christian environment and ethos, of which all children and staff are valued members. We have high expectations and are ambitious for our children. We believe that every child is a unique individual and our teaching should reflect this. We provide a rich and varied learning environment that offers our children and staff every opportunity to succeed and flourish, now and in the future.
We aim to:
· offer a secure, caring and healthy environment, one that fosters physical and emotional well-being for everyone at the school.
· recognize and develop each individual’s strengths and talents.
· enable children to become confident, resourceful, inquisitive and independent learners.
· foster children’s self-esteem and self-respect, and help them build positive relationships with other people, by respecting the ideas, attitudes, values and feelings of others.
· equip children with resilience and creativity, so that they are able to adapt to change and benefit from future opportunities.
· help children grow as part of the local Tower Hamlets community, showing respect for its mix of cultures, and help them feel valued as part of this community and of society as a whole.
· help children grow into responsible, independent and positive local and global citizens.
· offer a broad and balanced curriculum catering for individual needs regardless of race, creed, gender, or disability within the National Curriculum requirements.
OUR CORE VALUES
WHAT YOUR DONATIONS WILL BE USED FOR
All money raised will go towards raising the levels of achievement of our pupils and trying to reduce the disadvantage gap.
Our immediate priorities are to provide technology (entry-level laptops) to pupils who otherwise do not have access to media devices and, once the world returns to normality, enhance the learning experiences of our children through our programme of educational visits, practical workshops and visiting speakers.