DonateMySchool offers a fully flexible funding solution. Any school fundraiser, be that the school itself, a PTA or Friends Association, can choose one of two campaign types and choose their preferred service level.
CHOOSE YOUR CAMPAIGN -
CROWDFUND A PROJECT OR REGULAR GIVING
Each school can choose to fund an inspirational project through a single crowdfunding campaign with a specific target, or collect monthly donations with a Regular Giving campaign.
To crowdfund a project the school fundraiser simply selects a target amount and a timescale in which to reach it. This type of campaign is an ideal way for a school to engage its own and the wider community – even local businesses – in an exciting project.
If your school has a list of campaigns to deliver, then a Regular Giving campaign offers significant advantages:
1) The school (or PTA) receives a steady stream of regular donations and Gift Aid allowing you to plan ahead and fundraise for a wish list of campaigns.
2) There is no need to start from scratch for each new campaign that requires funding. The fundraising momentum is maintained.
3) It is flexible. Anyone can still choose to make a one-off donation to your campaign for any amount, at any time.
4) DonateMySchool can run a “Boost” campaign from time to time in order to top up regular donations, for example to get the next project quickly over the line.
5) Less work for you and the school! There are no Standing Orders or Direct Debits to set up and no bank receipts to reconcile. All donations are made through our secure online platform and passed to you each month - and we even collect the Gift Aid for you.
CHOOSE YOUR PREFERRED SERVICE LEVEL -
BASIC OR PREMIUM
DonateMySchool offers two service levels whichever type of campaign you are running, reflecting your school’s need for support.
Our Basic Service provides the platform to host your online crowdfunding appeal and collect donations. It includes:
- A dedicated campaign webpage including photos and even a video
- Easy, one-click social media sharing including Facebook and Twitter
- A bespoke double-sided campaign leaflet to print off and distribute
- Real-time tracking and reporting on your campaign’s progress
- The Basic Service also provides access to our guides on how prepare for and run a successful campaign.
- The marketing fee for our Basic Service is a competitive 3% of funds raised.
Our Premium Service recognises that it requires a major commitment in time to successfully raise funds. You get all of the tools of our Basic Service plus our specialist team will work with you to develop and refine the campaign message and create your campaign page and content. We will partner with you to deliver a comprehensive communication strategy to your school and the wider community via digital, print, social media and press releases. Regular monitoring and advice during the campaign term boosts success.
The marketing fee for our Premium Service is just 5% of funds raised.
Whichever service you are interested in, you will also receive any technical support required during the registration process and throughout your appeal, ensuring the process is as seamless as possible.
To get your campaign started simply choose your preferred combination of campaign type and service level using the buttons below – and hit “Start Fundraising”!
DonateMySchool is a trading platform of Karadoo Finance Limited which is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and registered with The Fundraising Regulator.