Fund a Project or Collect Regular Donations
DonateMySchool offers two campaign types.
You can choose to collect one-off donations to fund a project with a specific target. Or you can collect regular donations for as long as you like.
Most schools have a wishlist of projects that require funding. If you are unsure of which campaign type to select then we would recommend creating a regular donation campaign. Collecting regular donations with DonateMySchool offers significant advantages:
1) The school (or PTA) receives a steady stream of donations regular donations and Gift Aid.
2) There is no need to start from scratch for each new campaign that requires funding. The fundraising momentum is maintained.
3) It is flexible. Anyone can still choose to make a one-off donation to your campaign for any amount, at any time.
4) DonateMySchool can run a “Boost” campaign from time to time in order to top up regular donations, for example to get the next item on the wishlist over the line.
5) Less work for you and the school! There are no Standing Orders or Direct Debits to set up and manage, all donations are made through our secure online platform, and we collect the Gift Aid for you.
Basic Service or Full Service
DonateMySchool offers two service levels:
Our Basic Service provides you with all of the tools to run your own successful crowdfunding campaign, and to collect donations through our secure online portal, including:
- A full suite of tools to help spread the word of your campaign
- A dedicated campaign webpage including photos and even a video
- Easy, one-click social media sharing including Facebook and Twitter
- A bespoke double sided campaign leaflet to print off and distribute
- Real-time tracking and reporting on your campaign’s progress
- We collect Gift Aid on your behalf - which can boost qualifying donations by 25%.
- Marketing Fee of 3% of funds raised.
The Full Service is all of the Basic Service plus our professional team manage the campaign for you from inception to success. Our Full Service option recognises that it requires a major commitment in time to successfully raise funds. Our team of fundraising professionals will work with you to develop and refine the campaign message, and will deliver a structured comprehensive communication programme to the school and the wider community throughout the campaign, via digital, print, social media and press releases. Basically, we do all the hard work for you!
The Marketing Fee to enjoy the advantages of our Full Service is just 5% of funds raised.