Welcome to DonateMySchool! We enable all schools to raise funds through crowdfunding.
Launched in 2018 DonateMySchool is a trading platform of Karadoo Finance Limited which is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and registered with The Fundraising Regulator. We are the only specialist crowdfunding platform for all schools in the UK and we are dedicated to helping all schools raise much-needed funds.
Our regular giving campaigns have no set financial target and are an ideal way for schools to raise a steady stream of monthly donations all year round from the school’s community.
Schools can set up a new campaign with us or hand over all day-to-day operations and hosting for any ongoing campaign they already have, thus saving time and effort and allowing them to benefit from the additional services we provide to enhance their campaign.
We can also collect Gift Aid for you, boosting each donation by 25%.
Most schools have a wish list of projects that require funding. You can promote and fundraise for these through a DonateMySchool regular giving campaign.
Collecting regular donations with DonateMySchool offers significant advantages:
1) The school (or PTA) receives a steady stream of regular donations and Gift Aid.
2) There is no need to start from scratch for each new campaign that requires funding. The fundraising momentum is maintained.
3) It is flexible. Anyone can still choose to make a one-off donation to your campaign for any amount, at any time.
4) DonateMySchool can run a “Boost” campaign from time to time in order to top up regular donations, for example to get the next item on the wish list over the line.
5) Less work for you and the school! There are no Standing Orders or Direct Debits to set up and no bank receipts to reconcile. All donations are made through our secure online platform and passed to you each month - and we even collect the Gift Aid for you.
When you choose a regular giving campaign with us, you can also select your preferred service levels: Basic and Premium.
Our Basic Service provides the platform to host your online crowdfunding appeal and collect donations through our secure portal. It will include:
- A dedicated campaign webpage including photos and even a video
- Easy, one-click social media sharing including Facebook and Twitter
- A bespoke double-sided campaign leaflet to print off and distribute
- Guides on planning and launching your appeal and maintaining momentum
- Real-time tracking and reporting on your campaign’s progress
- The Basic Service also provides guidance on how to write your campaign page, prepare for and launch your campaign and advice on how to run your ongoing campaign. The fee for our Basic Service is a competitive 3% of funds raised.
Our Premium Service is unique in the crowdfunding world. From inception to conclusion, we partner with you every step of the way to provide direct and ongoing personal input throughout your regular giving campaign.
This option recognises that it requires a major commitment in time to successfully raise funds, but schools are often time-starved so may require an additional level of support. Our team of fundraising professionals will work with you to develop and refine the campaign message, create your campaign page and content and will partner with you to deliver a structured comprehensive communication programme. We will monitor your progress and be on-hand to offer support and guidance through our helpdesk function.
The Premium Service helps you to target your school and the wider community via digital, print, social media and press releases.
The Marketing Fee to enjoy the advantages of our Premium Service is just 5% of funds raised.
Whichever service you are interested in, you will also receive any technical support required during the registration process and throughout your appeal, ensuring the process is as seamless as possible.