How will our outdoor stage benefit the children?
We would like to raise the funds to purchase an outdoor non slip stage. We feel this would be a great addition to our outstanding outdoor area.
We feel the outdoor stage would benefit all children who attend our school, from Nursery to Year Five.
The outdoor stage would support children's learning by giving them the opportunity to:
· Perform, act and share poetry, stories and presentations
· Develop confidence when speaking to an audience
· Be a social hub at break and lunch times and to create their own imaginary games
· Inspire children’s performance skills
· Engage children in their learning by tasking them to deliver a piece of literacy that’s read aloud or acted out on the stage, developing their spoken word.
· Perform outdoor music concerts
· For bands/ dance shows to perform during the summer fayre to support with PTFA (Parents, Teachers and Friends Association) fundraising events
· Act as a podium for awards during sports days
· An open ended resource to support all children with all areas of learning throughout the school
We hope that, with your support we will be able to raise enough money to start work on the building of our outdoor area as soon as possible.
Thank you for your support.