This year, sadly, we won't be able to come together as a community to celebrate the end of the school year, but we're holding a virtual summer fair on Wednesday 8th July, from 3.30-5.30pm.
Join us on Zoom for entertainment, challenges and games, or organise your own socially distanced summer fair in your garden with your own family. You could:
* Play cheesy music and dance
* Paint your face/nails/sister
* Throw wet sponges at your parents
* Eat lots of cakes/burgers/sweets (for one day only)
* Hold a bric a brac sale in your front garden
* Take penalty shoot outs against your Mum in the garden
* Get your relatives to sponsor you to do something
When you've had your fun, please make your donations on this platform, and let's see if we can reach the target we would normally have made at the summer fair!